Thursday, January 22, 2015

Some Important Dates from Sew'n Wild Oaks

Hello Everyone,

Just a quick post this morning to give you some important information.  Well, I think it is important!!  The Quilt Show.com is now selling my Patchwork Math book on their website.  You can find it by clicking HERE in their online store.

 
 
There is information about my segment on The Quilt Show HERE.  The segment begins to run on February 16th.  I decided to have a family viewing at the house on the first day of the show.  I'm going to fix hot dogs, popcorn, and movie theater food for all of us.  This will probably include Milk Duds (I hope I'm not a dud!) 
 
I think I should roll out a red carpet leading to the house for a Hollywood walk of fame for the family.  Mr. Joe kindly offered an old trophy that he won at a car show to present to his leading lady.  What a guy!  Mr. Joe also suggested we rent the movie theater downtown and have a BIG viewing.  That is just what I want,  my face, 20 feet wide across the screen.  Better my face than other 20 foot wide body parts.....again, what a guy! 
 
Another important bit of information, I created a new tab at the top of the blog listing my classes, guild lectures, workshops and quilt shows for the next five months HERE.  I think I'm going to be busy!
 
Soon,
Lynn
 
 


11 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the show! Let us know again on the 16th will you? I want to make sure I don't miss it! And I checked out your calendar: you ARE going to be very busy!! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Miss Lynn! I was just checking out your class schedule and saw that you were teaching Heartfire: well, I couldn't remember what quilt that was, so I did a search on your blog for it, and am dumbstruck to find out that you've made 4 (if my count is right) of them!!! You deserve a medal (and not the recycled one of Mr. Joe's :-P ) for sewing all those little strips on all those blocks FOUR times each!!! And I was thinking that I probably could never finish ONE quilt of all those hexies!! :-) I do love that pattern, and if you can do 4, I could maybe do one! If nothing else, it could be a wall hanging. :-) You are AMAZING!!! Hugs, H

    ReplyDelete
  3. A quick question: what is the difference between "Heartfire" and "Grammy Squares"? Thanks, H

    ReplyDelete
  4. An exciting time for you. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're on my calendar! We'll warm up the computer and scorch some popcorn and join you virtually! Now, everyone want's to know, "Who will you be wearing on awards night?"

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been wondering when your show would be aired , so looking forward to see it :-) congrats

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I so wish I could see it! My subscription is up and now I'm poor so please put shots from the show on your blog! Congratulations for "hitting the big time"!! WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can we just watch your episode.....or do we have to buy the whole year......

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's wonderful news, Lynn - congratulations. I will raise a hot dog in your honour!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm looking forward to it and will be there virtually, even if I do have to put my own red carpet here!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats! I just received my Patchwork Math book and am over joyed with the contents, easy read instructions, and the layout. This is my new go-to book! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete