Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Country Sunshine Class Was In Session

 Hello Everyone,

Yesterday was a great day in the classroom at In Between Stitches.  The room was filled with sunshine......Country Sunshine blocks.

Here is Gail's first beautiful block.


It started it's life out on the block layout sheet.

 
I love the check in this one in the center of the double flying geese.
 


It all begins with a pretty center.


......and it grows into a beautiful block.


Valery's quilt is going to be all scrappy, and all in batiks.








It all begins with the center.  I LOVE seeing all of the different variations of this very versatile block.

 
In reviewing my pictures, I have to apologize to some of the girls since I missed some of your blocks.  I'm behind the 8 Ball again!
 

Here are pictures of my two quilts.....one quilted.....on not finished yet!







I'm back in the classroom today with my Sew' Wild Oaks girls.  They will be bringing their own sunshine into the room on this very rainy day.

Soon,
Lynn

P.S. My Country Sunshine pattern is available HERE on my Sew'n Wild Oaks Designs Etsy site.

3 comments:

  1. I love watching the progress of a class where everyone does the same block. It is so inspiring to see what colorways and setting others chose. Looks like you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The quilters are so talented! I love seeing the uniqueness of each block. The pattern is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Lynn! Saw some ladies working on their blocks yesterday at In Between Stitches - really pretty design!

    ReplyDelete