Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Sew'n Wild Oaks Class Was In Session

Hello Everyone,
 
I have just fifteen minutes to post this morning, then I have to get ready to get over to Sonora for another Grammy Squares class.  I'm still getting caught up on emails, orders, and life, after our days without power and Internet.
 
The following pictures are from my two Sew'n Wild Oaks classes at In Between Stitches last week.  I don't think this is a complete set of pictures, so I'm apologizing now to those who were left out.
 
I'm beginning the morning show with Evelynne's amazing quilt.  This is entirely paper-pieced! She has been working diligently on it for months.  She will finish it too!
 

Now we have a parade of Country Sunshine blocks in all stages of the making.









Here are some Grammy Squares with a western theme.


Isn't this creation gorgeous!  All beautifully machine appliqued.


Shelley diligently worked on her Moda quilt along.  The little blocks are beautiful.


Carol is working on her applique and borders.


While Barbara was having some work done in her home, she sequestered herself away in her sewing room for four days and finished this beauty!  I guess I need to have a complete home makeover and lock myself away too!


Diana's Toyland Tree is getting all decked out in trim and bling.

 
 Look at Judy's little kitty and can of cat food in her flower.


We will be able to make another snowman this weekend!


Isabelle's pile is growing and she keeps working away on it.  Stayed tuned for what this pile is going to make.

 
Laurie finished her Buttonwood quilt.  This was a kit from In Between Stitches.
 


Laurie may never want to see a half-square triangle again!  Wonderful detail in the machine quilting.

 
I'm off to Sonora this morning to teach Grammy Squares again.  It's a smaller class this time, but everyone on the waiting list is now in the class.
 
Another snowstorm is predicted for this weekend.  We still haven't completely dug our way out from the last storm.  Gotta run!
 
Soon,
Lynn
 
P.S.  Patterns for Buttonwood, Toyland Tree, and Country Sunshine are all available HERE in my Etsy shop.


2 comments:

  1. Well this is certainly a week I wish I hadn't missed!
    What lovely work and my heart hears the laughter!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what fun! You are all so productive. I love the fussy cutting in some of these. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete