Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Minglewood Complete Kits

Hello Everyone,

The Minglewood BOM is finished at In Between Stitches, but we have three complete kits available at the shop.  The kits are almost identical to my quilt. The swatch sheet for each block is posted HERE, so there's no guessing what fabric goes where in each block. 



I can't wait to get my quilt home so I can put it on our bed.  I took this picture back in November right after I got the quilt off the quilting machine......and it has been gone ever since!   


Everything is here, including the book to make the 101" x 101" amazing, heirloom quilt. 

I hope all of you have a great day. I'm going to chain myself to my HandiQuilter and finish quilting October Magic.  I've got to get it done so I can move on to other projects and pattern writing.  Oh joy, my favorite part of quilting! (She says with tongue in cheek!)

Soon,

Lynn





7 comments:

  1. That's an amazing quilt and definitely an heirloom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning quilt, Lynn! I hope you have plenty of chocolate next to your chains today ;>)
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't see the kits at your shop. Have they sold out?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jeremy,
      I don't think the kit was posted yet. If you call the shop at 925-371-7064, you can get more information about the kits. I can't reply to you directly, since your status is "no-reply". Take care, Lynn

      Delete
  4. Oh wow! That's amazing! I LOVE this quilt! Thanks for showing us!

    Cheery wave from
    Bev

    http://44thstreetfabric.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You sure know how to tempt a gal! LOL! I just love this quilt and it is on my "To-Do" list.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, beautiful quilt...heirlomm for sure.
    Julia ♥

    ReplyDelete