Saturday, July 7, 2012

Quilting Hookie

Hello Everyone,

This is the sum total of my quilting this week.....mittens......only 6 mittens.  I'm sure those of you sweltering across the country are really interested in mittens this time of the year! 

This week is family week, 4th of July parties, swimming meets, and swimming lessons for the grand kids.


Swim meets are looong. Especially when your granddaughter has huge breaks between her heats.  During those breaks, I attached yo-yo's, buttons and little hangers to some of the mittens.


I'm getting ready for the Christmas Quilt Along next Saturday that I'm hosting here on my blog.  Everyone is welcome to join in.  If you don't have a blog, you can send me pictures of your Christmas projects and I'll be glad to post them.  I'm having another giveaway on Saturday, so mark your calendars!

I'm off to fill-in at the shop today, so this is a "no-quilting" day also.  This is killing me!  Tomorrow we have a car show, so you won't be hearing from me or seeing any quilting over the next few days while I play quilting hookie with the family.

As always,

Lynn

4 comments:

  1. I think it's wonderful that you make time for something every minute - even between swim heats, Lynn! No idle hands with you! The mittens are just so cute. Have a great time at the car show!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only 6 mittens? My lady...that sounds like an accomplishment to me looking at them. They are darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a happy hookie time!

    Your mittens look wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your Hookie time.
    love the mittens.
    Will miss you for the few days.
    Julia ♥

    ReplyDelete