Saturday, July 14, 2012

Christmas Quilt Along Winner

Hello Again,

Eleven of you signed up on Mister Linky to participate in the Christmas Quilt Along.  We had to figure out a fair way to turn Zinnie into a random generator again.  So here's what we did.  All of the names were written on Zinnie's favorite doggie cookies, and placed into an egg carton.


Zinnie posing and smiling for the camera.


Zinnie contemplating Quilt Sue's name.....


.....and Quilt Sue it is!!!!  Round of apaws!!!!  You have to move fast when photographing a 3-year-old, so this picture is a little out of focus.


Sue, I'm sure Zinnie enjoyed her doggie cookie just as much as you are going to enjoy your 1/4 cuts of Christmas fabric which will be flying across the pond to you on Monday.



Thank you all for participating in the activities today.  Special thanks to Sue for designing such a beautiful quilt for the Quilt Along.  After checking out all of the Festive Mystery Quilts on everyones blog, now I want to make one too!  I just need to find about five more hours in each day.............


Soon,

Lynn

6 comments:

  1. Love your random selector! Congratulations to Sue and thank you for being our wonderfully gracious hostess today. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It always just cracks me up every time Zinnie chooses a winner in one of your giveaways!!! I always end up going around the house with a big smile on my face and laughter in my heart. Thanks so much for sharing her with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Quilt Sue! Love your name picker! Thank you for hosting the party...as always, it was a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to Sue. Zinnie is so beautiful in her "get ready, get set" picture. As Tina says, it makes me smile, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How neat that Sue our pattern creator wins. Kudos to the photographer, Zinnie, Sue, and everyone else. After all we all have beautiful tops to show for our efforts don't we? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to Sue! Zinnie is always so clever in how she picks winners! This is really weird, but none of your QAL posts showed up for me until yesterday! I think we've had a blip in the internet here with all the storms we've had! I need to go check out all the wonderful posts I've missed!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete