Thursday, July 12, 2012

Sentiments

Hello Everyone,

I've been anxiously awaiting the arrival of the new Sentiments Christmas fabric by 3 Sisters for Moda.....it arrived at the shop on Tuesday and some of it followed me home. 


I'm usually not a fan of panels, but this one is special. Beautiful, vintage cards.


The vintage postcards are so unique.  They look like they were written by my Grandmother.  You just don't see writing like this anymore.


Whenever I see a good tone on tone red.....I buy at least three yards.  I can never have enough red in my SABLE (Stash Accumulation Beyond Life Expectancy).


Stay tuned for the Christmas Quilt Along this Saturday to see what I'm planning for this basket of loveliness!  I'm the hostess and I'll be giving a pattern away, so check in with Sew'n Wild Oaks.



Soon,

Lynn

4 comments:

  1. E pela minha tia-avó direto da Itália para nossa casa,tenho alguns que guardo,e já avisei as minhas filhas:só se livre deles em casos extremos...brincadeira.Mas não deixa de ser relíquia,é original e tem muita saudade e amor ali dentro,não é?Beijo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty. i like those vintage cards too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That new fabric is gorgeous! In fact, all your Christmas fabrics in your stash are downright yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your fabric is wonderful!! I can't join in this month...I'm off to Vancouver with my daughters!! Have fun without me!!
    P

    ReplyDelete