Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Another Minglewood

Hello Everyone,

I love it when quilters send me pictures of the quilts they've made from my BOM programs or from my patterns.  Penny from, Oregon signed up for the Minglewood BOM program through In Between Stitches.  Faithfully every month, Penny made her blocks and look what she has to show for it!


Here's a quote from Penny's email:
"I chose to do the applique block in the center (as I told you I probably would), because it is different from anything I have done thus far. I changed the holly sprigs of Minglewood, to oak leaves and acorns to go with the fall colors in the quilt blocks, and because, of course, we live in Oakland, Oregon among the oak trees".


Penny quilted it herself on her longarm and she did a beautiful job.  Well done!




Some of you may remember the picture I posted in December of Penny's version of my Country Charmer pattern.  I LOVE this setting!  Perfect.....just perfect. 




Penny thank you so much for sending me our pictures. Your quilt and quilting is going to be a fabulous addition to your charming, inviting home.  

We have one complete Minglewood kit left at the shop.  If anyone is interested, call In Between Stitches at (925) 371-7064. 

I'm off to start my day filled with designing, quilting, walking in the woods and enjoying life. 

Soon,

Lynn

1 comment:

  1. Wow!I love Pennies quilt, I feel like such a slacker only doing 13 blocks for my Minglewood quilt.

    ReplyDelete