Saturday, July 14, 2012

Christmas Quilt Along Post #1

Hello Everyone,

Welcome to Christmas in July!  Just five short months from now, we could be sitting in front of a roaring fire, (unless you live in Australia or all points south,) looking at the calendar and seeing that Christmas is just two weeks away! Start making those projects now before the last minute panic sets in!


Join me by signing up on Mr. Linky below and become part of the Christmas Quilt Along.  If you don't have a blog, and would like to join us, just send me a picture today of a project that you are working on for Christmas, and I'll post it on my blog.

Quilt Sue (Sue Abrey) author of Pick Four, designed a Festive Mystery Quilt for this year's QAL. Make sure after you sign in on Mister Linky that you leave a comment, so that I will be sure to email you the next installment of the Festive Mystery Quilt.

Later on today there will be a contest AND I'll be giving a pattern away to anyone and everyone for one day only! 

Soon,

Lynn

13 comments:

  1. Good morning to you. Here I am, and so are you, so the party can start now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning all! I'm ready to get started. Happy quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in! Excited to play along!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have my squares all sewn together and will see what the next set of directions say before going on. I love accomplishing so much this early in the day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am back from a few errands - ready to go to work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm off to a slow start, maybe I should put on some Christmas music!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm finally here! Is anyone still awake? Is anyone still sewing? Lynn, I will anxiously await your instructions...looks like we have some new folks joining us! How wonderful...gotta love Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm late getting here, but here none-the-less. Yes please e-mail me this month's instructions for the quilt along.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! Whew...I had to work all day today so finally got a chance to check in! Can't wait to see what everyone has done! I am going o have my own Christmas quiltalong on Tuesday when I finally get a chance to sit and sew!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A technological blip has plagued me this weekend and I have missed the fun and games!

    But I'm here now - better late that never - would you mind emailing me through this instalment when you have a mo?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh no it totally slipped my mind that the QAL was this week end. I ended up hauling trees to the dump and doing yard work! Is it still possible to get this months installment so I can play catch up?

    ReplyDelete
  12. servicemary@yahoo.comJuly 15, 2012 at 6:02 PM

    I'm new here- haven't seen anything other than what I've poked and prodded on- and all I can say is WOW! can I do this with you?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can't find July 'finish' and then went to Indian to Quilter's hall of Fame for El's induction and now would early love for you to send July to me!!

    ReplyDelete