Saturday, November 7, 2015

A Blank Canvas

Hello Everyone,
 
At 12:30 Friday, Gail and I started with a blank canvas at the fairgrounds in Chico, CA.
 

By 4:30 this is what our booth looked like for the Annie's Star Quilt Show.  I'm going to enjoy the good lighting.  I like the way the vendor booths are distributed throughout the u-shaped building between the quilt displays. 

 

I tried to keep Christmas together.




This is the first time I've had a 20' booth and it is a little overwhelming trying to figure out how to fill it.  I use my quilts and props from my home, and I bring product from In Between Stitches.

 
 

 
After we finished setting up, we had dinner at 5:00....motel 6:00......curled up in bed with a book by 8:30.  Big day today as the guild expects 600 attendees.  I hope they all come to my booth....but not at the same time!

Soon,
Lynn

14 comments:

  1. Your booth looks fantastic, very inviting. Have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhh wow!! What a spectacular booth! I would love to visit it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope that they all come to your booth too - it's a fantastic display of your creative talents and looks like it's filled with tons of goodies. Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I look at this booth and just see a collection of dear friends. It makes me want to come and hang out with Charmy, Hope, Lane, Emilie, Grammy, Moxie and the rest of "the girlz". It would be like a real Garden Party! We could really whoop it up, those girlz an' me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I look at this booth and just see a collection of dear friends. It makes me want to come and hang out with Charmy, Hope, Lane, Emilie, Grammy, Moxie and the rest of "the girlz". It would be like a real Garden Party! We could really whoop it up, those girlz an' me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks beautiful! I love that cream and black medallion quilt.❤️

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your booth looks fantastic! Good luck at the show - hope you sell lots!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your booth looks SO inviting with all of your beautiful quilts !! Have fun today !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh...your booth has me star struck! Fabulous quilts and presentation of all those treasures! Good luck at the show!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow!!! Wish I lived closer, your booth is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful setup! I'm sure you were crowded with lots of buyers today!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lynn, the booth was everything you hoped it would be. My daughter, Kate, and I had a wonderful visit with you and your sister. Now we are pouring over your patterns and planning our future projects. Thank you for sharing your talents. Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your booth looks beautiful! :-) I hope you had a good day and that you aren't too tired! Is it a big quilt show? I might want to go to it next year. :-) Hugs, H

    ReplyDelete
  14. It may have intimidated you, but it's reallly beautifully set up! Very inviting.

    ReplyDelete