Thursday, November 19, 2015

Moda Sampler Shuffle

Hello Everyone,
 
It's time for something easy, and fun.  Something where I don't have to think too hard, I don't have to write the directions, I just shuffle on over to my sewing machine and make the blocks.....the Moda Sampler Shuffle blocks.


 
My sister Gail gave me a tower of Lexington fabrics by Minick and Simpson a few months ago.  I thought I would combine them with some Moda Lakeside Gatherings and voila.
 
 
To get more information about the Moda Sampler Shuffle go to the In Between Stitches blog HERE. Download the free directions quickly, because they won't stay around long and start SHUFFLING.
 
Soon,
Lynn


1 comment:

  1. I like the way you get into the Blues! What better way to spend your well deserved week :0)

    ReplyDelete