Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Christmas Morning Delight

Hello Everyone,
 
My co-worker, and buddy Lisa, knocked it out of the park with her new design called Christmas Morning Delight.
 
 
While I was working at the shop yesterday, customers would stop in their tracks and look at this precious wall hanging. We will be making kits for this project, as soon as the Marcus Brothers fabrics arrive next month.  I'll be sure and let you know when they become available.
 

The pattern is available HERE at In Between Stitches now.  Check out Lisa's Material Girlfriends blog and get to know Lisa.  She's a gem and the real deal!

Off to see my girls at class this morning.  Tomorrow I'll be in full preparation mode for Thanksgiving.  Be creative today.  I know I'm at my happiest when I'm creating......not housecleaning!

Soon,
Lynn

10 comments:

  1. So cool, I especially appreciate the message of celebrating all aspects of Christmas. I was just cotemplating one of my favorite artistic depictions of Christmas yesterday, Santa kneeling, hat in hand at Baby Jeses' manger. I must find a copy of that print.
    I've had no time for creating lately...unless you count he new view I created today by moving furniture all around today. I even emptied my 2 big curios and moved them to the opposite side of the room. Thank goodness for floors that let me just slide big pieces of furniture around when I get a notion to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful design, Lisa! You won't be able to keep those kits in stock!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing quilt !

    Wishing you and your family a Very Happy Thanksgiving !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like to sign up to be notified when kits are available.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please let me know when this kit is available and how to purchase it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The pattern say $20 not free ??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never said it was free. I just said it was available.

      Delete