Saturday, March 16, 2024

Luck of the Irish Sale

 Top of the morning to you,

I'm having a LUCK OF THE IRISH sale in my Etsy shop beginning today 3/16/2024 thru Monday 3/18/2024.  My Etsy shop is located HERE.


As luck would have it, I started reading Princes of Ireland by Edward Rutherfurd this week.  I just started the chapter about St. Patrick last night.  I love to read anything written by Rutherfurd.  You painlessly learn so much history while reading his thoroughly researched books.  It's a long read where you can immerse yourself in the history of Ireland beginning with tribal, pre-Christian times.

Lots on the horizon here at Sew'n Wild Oaks.  I had a Zoom meeting with Marcus Fabrics yesterday, and our discussions were sew exciting.

Soon,
Lynn










2 comments:

  1. Our Pastor gave a brief outline of St. Patrick's life last Sunday. Pretty fascinating that he was taken as a slave to Ireland when he was 16! He wasn;'t Irish! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm reading 'The Princes of Ireland' by Rutherfurd and that's what I learned too. Excellent read!

      Delete