Monday, August 13, 2012

Upcoming Classes

Hello Everyone,

Tomorrow is the Preview Party for In Between Stitches.  All of the instructors will showcase the classes we will be teaching for the rest of the year.

I'll be teaching Scrappy Leaves from the Maple Leaf Quilts book by Ilene Bartos.  I used over 120 different batiks for this quilt and I love it.


Next up is October Magic.


Then Holiday Treats Tablerunner by Laura Nownes.


Nostalgic Pillows.

Last but not least, Mittens With Moxie.


I'll post a link to the new class schedule when it is posted to the web.  The schedule will be extensive and I hope lots of you can attend some classes.  We do have lots of fun!

I'm off to the shop this morning.  I have to finish kitting October Magic and I'll let you know when the kits are ready.

Thanks go to all who enter the October Magic contest.  There were so many clever comments, and poems that made us smile and laugh!

Soon,

Lynn

4 comments:

  1. Wish I lived closer! I'd take classes for sure! Scrappy Leaves is amazing! Thanks for sharing!

    Cheery wave from Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just drooling over this post. :) Your leaf quilt is amazing with all its colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is going to be a lot of fun in the upcoming classes - I just know it! I've got that table runner pattern - I'd best get busy for the holidays, Lynn!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! that leaf quilt is stunning!

    ReplyDelete