Wednesday, January 18, 2012

My Quilts are on The Road to California

Hello Everyone,

This post is going to be a shameless, self-promotion of my own designs that will be at the Road to California quilt show starting tomorrow in Ontario, CA.

Mary Jane from  The Christmas Shoppe will have four of my quilts and patterns at her booth.  I feel like an extremely proud mom with her children preforming onstage.  Luckily for them, they didn't have to recite any lines.  They will just let their colors and design sing their melodies.

The House on Edgewood Lane

Party in the Garden

Summer's Blush

Country Charmer

The Quilt House from Gardnerville, NV will have Madrigal in their booth.


We seriously thought about going to the show, but it is a long drive.  We are going to wait until the quilts travel a little closer to home.

It is extreme quilting day/week here at the cabin before the storm arrives and the power goes out.  If you don't hear from me in the next couple of days, just know that I'll be quilting by candlelight. I have a binding to work on, drawings for a Christmas design, applique, and pattern directions that need to be written. 

Enjoy your day everyone, and I hope you have electricity!

As always,

Lynn

10 comments:

  1. Lynn they are all beautiful but I really like The House on Edgewood Lane. I hope you weather the storm safely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! You should be proud of yourself! Each of your quilts are spectacular and well worth enjoying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. By all means you should feel proud to have your beautiful quilt and Patterns displayed! I know they will show off like Royalty! I really would love to go to that show, but will have to settle for the Pacific International Festival. Keeping my fingers crossed for you that your quilt draw a lot of attention and I know they will!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can just imagine the ohhs and ahhs coming from the crowds when they see your quilts, Lynn! Each quilt is a wonderful work of art and deserves high honors!! I hope your electricity doesn't waver for all you have to do! We are at the head of the storm with several inches of snow and more expected, but we at lease have power!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful! I am just waiting for some rain to fall here too, hope we keep our power as well, I have some sewing to do!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The quilts are gorgeous. Your patterns will sell like hotcakes! We got a ton of snow overnight and now the wind is howling. I hope I don't get blown out of my nest! Stay warm.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Neato to see all your designs in one post! If there is a power outage, I hope it is short because I want to see the finished Winterset. I need to get some quilting done at this end.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful collection. I think each one is a star. Your talent is evident, and I am sure the quilts will give much delight to the public viewing them. Quilting by candlelight? You are one dedicated quilter:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are going to look gorgeous all displayed together. I bet she sells out of your patterns really quickly.

    ReplyDelete