Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Prairie Paisley II........

Hello Everyone,

Don't look at the pictures if you do not want to be persuaded to buy some Prairie Paisley II by Minick and Simpson for Moda.  An explosion of patriotism is going to invade my sewing area this week while I work on a quilt combining this.......


.....with this older collection called Clermont Farm also by Minick and Simpson.


I was dreaming of the possibilities in red, white and blue of what I can make with these fabrics.  You'll just have to wait until tomorrow to see a block or two.

This is pattern writing week for Buttonwood and Winterset.  The Winterset pattern is close to being done thanks to the help I received from my sister, Gail. I'm not leaving the cabin until the patterns are finished!  Well, I may have to leave to rake the dreaded pine needles.  Oh, how I wish we had snow to cover them up until Spring!

Have a great day everyone.

As always,

Lynn






7 comments:

  1. This is exactly what my husband .. who is not into quilting ... needed to read this morning. Thank you for your inspiration!
    Isabelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see what fantastic creation you make from those wonderful fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was sweeping the leaves in our garden yesterday in some lovely sunshine. Today it is very cold and rather grey looking...we often wish for snow because it looks so pretty but rarely get much here. And when we do, we all complain!!! Enjoy your wonderful fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was sweeping the leaves in our garden yesterday in some lovely sunshine. Today it is very cold and rather grey looking...we often wish for snow because it looks so pretty but rarely get much here. And when we do, we all complain!!! Enjoy your wonderful fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh darn - I looked - lol! Now I think I need this collection to add to the original Prairie Paisely version I still haven't used! I can't wait to see how you inspire me with these, Lynn! Good luck finishing your pattern writing - maybe you can hope for a very strong wind to blow the needles to the next cabin ;>)
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a sucker for red, white, and blue too, so can't wait to see what you make from this collection.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just found your blog and am blown away with all your creativity. Your energy just jumps off the screen. WOW!!

    ReplyDelete