Monday, July 28, 2014

Trunk Show at Prairie Queens

Hello Everyone,
 
I had a fun day last Saturday at Prairie Queens quilt shop in San Jose during my trunk show.  It was so nice meeting so many quilters!  I took a picture of half of the room and totally forgot to take a picture of the rest of the room.
 

April, the shop's manager, just finished her Butterscotch Baskets quilt.  It is gorgeous!  She also made up some kits for this one, and I think they are going to sell out quickly.  The kits aren't posted to their website yet, but if you contact the shop HERE, you can inquire about the kits.


I want to thank Debbie, April and Rachel for making my visit to Prairie Queens so pleasant and successful.  I enjoyed meeting and chatting with your customers about my quilts, and sharing information from my Patchwork Math book.  All of you made me feel right at home in your wonderful shop.  I also want to thank those of you who drove quite a distance from across, and around the Bay Area.  Your support is greatly appreciated.

I'll be back at Prairie Queens next month to teach Patchwork Math on August 16th.  It is a fun class and I guarantee you will learn a lot about accurate piecing, resizing, block design, and you will learn quilting math.......painlessly!

Soon,
Lynn

7 comments:

  1. Your quilts look so beautiful the way you displayed them .
    Prairie Queens was very lucky to have you their Saturday.
    You are a true inspiration :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilts are just beautiful.
    Thank you for the info on your last post. I think I saw the kit on is it Big Bear quilt shop?
    Anyway, I'm so glad that the trunk show was a huge success.

    Best wishes,
    Aunt Bea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great show, Lynn! Meeting other quilters is the best! I see a quilt in your first photo that I'm not familiar with...the patriotic one on the left - fantastic! Love the new version of Butterscotch Baskets, too! Bet Mazey was happy to have you back home ;>)
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your quilts all look so wonderful displayed together like that. I bet there were a few dropped jaws as customers came in and saw them all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you had a great time. And I am sure the quilters who came certainly enjoyed their day with you! All you quilts look so beautiful together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love seeing your quilts displayed. Glad you had such a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was at Dee Christopher's retreat and missed the trunk show, but stopped by before and after with my sister-in-law from Colorado when I picked her up from the San Jose airport and dropped her off. She also loved your quilts and you should have received a commission on what we bought :-)

    ReplyDelete