Well, she's off the long arm and ready for binding.....not.
I figured out my traveling pattern around the quilt pretty quickly. My traveling pattern means not too much stopping and starting.
You can see by the backside that it is fairly dense quilting.
But then I saw this on the back of the quilt. I had a row of leaves where the tension was off. I can't repeat what I said when I saw this. You would be very disappointed in my use of profanity. It took me maybe 30 minutes to stipple a row of leaves. It took me about 3 hours to pick out that same row of stippling. The good new is the stippling was so loose, it came out fairly easily. I think this issue happened when I changed the bobbin. I'm constantly checking the back of the quilt to make sure this doesn't happen, but I guess I need to check more often.
I'll put the finishing touches on the pattern, and get it ready for release this week.
I posted earlier in the week about my battle with Instagram and the hackers. I found out once they deactivate you, that's it. There's no going back to recover over 300 pictures and a couple of thousand followers. Perhaps if I hadn't used the "castration" word when I was dealing with the hackers, my account would have been restored back to normal. Insert grimace face here expressing mocking amusement.
So to make a long story, and many hours of frustration dealing with Instagram, I started a brand new account. If you want to follow me on Instagram, my new account name is: sewnwildoaksdesigns
I was not allowed to use my old account name. I'm hearing more and more stories of the exact same thing happening to other people. It is particularly bad when it is your brand name, and my identity in the quilting world.
I hope you all have a great productive and fun weekend.