Thursday, December 20, 2018

Another Country Sunshine

Hello Everyone,
 
I haven't had time to quilt, yet I feel the need to post quilting pictures.  I asked Heike for her permission to repost her images of her beautifully finished Country Sunshine quilt.  Thank you so much for making my pattern Heike.  I love everything about it!  Your piecing is pure precision.
 


The fabrics are called Rachel Remembered by Betsy Chutchian for Moda.


The quilt was beautifully quilted by Renee at Log Cabin Quilter.





I love the way Renee quilted this design in the setting triangles....


......then carried it into the border.


Each pattern includes a block layout sheet which makes your life easier when you are assembling the block.  The pattern is available HERE in my Etsy store.


More preparations for Christmas today.  More check processing for my fundraiser today.  More of everything today!

Soon,
Lynn

1 comment:

  1. Heike's quilt is beautiful! Enjoy your day of "More" Lynn!

    ReplyDelete