Monday, July 22, 2019

Cute As A Button Was In Session

Hello Everyone,
 
A group of us had a fun day in classroom at In Between Stitches in Livermore on Sunday.  The girls began their Cute as a Button quilt journey.
 

Here's my Cute as a Button on steroids.  I'll release a new pattern called Country Courthouse as soon as I get the time to write it. 


The girls decided to make the smaller, 31" x 31" version.  I guess they don't want to join me in the asylum!



Such fabric organization!  I was amazed and impressed.


 
 As the day went on, little piles of 9-patches started appearing.


The girls were all so precise.  I was impressed.






This is a Where's Waldo picture.  How many little 9-patch blocks do you see strategically placed in this picture?


Paula was very creative with her blocks.


Any day spent in the company of quilters is a good GREAT day!

Soon,
Lynn

P.S. My Cute as a Button pattern is available HERE, in my Etsy shop.

 

2 comments:

  1. And, no doubt that it would be a success! I'm guessing everyone had a ball!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just WOW, great fun and apparently lots of sewing too!

    ReplyDelete