Monday, August 28, 2023

Monday with Marcus

 Hello Everyone,

I'm a bit behind the 8 ball since I didn't post about this online event which started last Monday.  I was very much occupied with all of the quilters at my Sew'n Wild Oaks Retreat.

Every Monday from now through October, Marcus Fabrics designers will be offering you a free pattern!  The designer featured today is Sheryl Johnson from Temecula Quilt Company.  Click HERE and you will be directed to Sheryl's website where you can download the pattern for this adorable wall hanging.

The projects featured over the next few weeks were inspired by our trip to New York.  My date is October 16th, so mark your calendar when my free project will be available.  I've been trying to figure out how to design a quilt depicting Gail and me on the Brooklyn Bridge during a thunderstorm!  Don't worry, I came up with a much better idea.  

Over the weekend I've been pattern writing and testing out my design.  So far so good.

Soon,

Lynn


No comments:

Post a Comment