Saturday, September 5, 2026

Sew'n Wild Oaks Retreat Continued

 Hello Everyone,

This is a picture heavy post of the amazing creations the quilters brought to Show & Tell at my Sew'n Wild Oaks retreat at Snowflake Lodge in Arnold, CA.  If the pattern was designed by me, I've established a blue link in the title to my Etsy shop. First up is Cozy Country Christmas. It's not too early to start thinking about Christmas! 


Kathy made a table runner during the retreat to fit her holiday table perfectly. It's a versatile pattern to add Christmas charm to your home. 


This quilt is called Country Charmer and it's a great quilt to make to incorporate your scraps and that's just what Eileen did.....beautifully. I've made this quilt four times in all different colorways.


I taught a session on Lucy Boston blocks and several of the girls started selecting fabric from my Timeless Stitches collection from Marcus Fabrics.  The girls are going to make the blocks during my quilting cruise next May.

Here's a Halloween wonky log cabin quilt.


There was not one but two Laurel Ridge quilts in the room made by Barbara and Eileen! Barbara purchased the kit offered by The Quilt Show, and Eileen selected fabrics from her stash.







Nancy made Autumn Thyme and is looking forward to having it on display this Fall. 

There were two Lil' Orphan Scrappy quilts in the room! The girls only used fabric from their stashes to make their quilts. 


I had the honor of spending five unforgettable days with this wildly talented, fun and compassionate group of women. Every moment with them felt like a gift. I’m genuinely blessed to be woven into their lives, stitch by stitch, laugh by laugh, memory by memory 

More pictures over the weekend.

Soon,
Lynn







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to read my blog. I appreciate all comments, and I will try to reply to you.