Saturday, August 11, 2012

Christmas Quilt Along - August - Post #1

Hello Everyone,

Today is the Christmas Quilt Along and I'm getting a late start. Cathi at Shakerwood Quilts is our hostess today.   Hop on over to her site to see who is participating today.  Cathi also posted a cookie recipe that will make you hungry!

I'm making one more pillow.  I printed a picture of my grandson's on Printed Treasures fabric in my injet printer.  I have the first two frames attached.


I finished the double flying geese for the next frame. 



I'll be posting my progress throughout the day.  Also, I'll be announcing the winner of the October Magic pattern later this afternoon.  Zinnie is still trying to decide how to pick a winner.


Soon,

Lynn

5 comments:

  1. What a lovely cushion that will be.

    Now, why is Zinnie still faffing around, surely she knows I'm the winner?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picture you are using for the pillow. What cute kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! Love the framing...and aren't the children adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your grandson's are so handsome, Lynn! I just love that double flying geese - never heard of it! How about a tutorial one day?
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. See the dots on your flying geese? See? That deep coral pinky orange? Can I get a lipstick in that colour - no I cannot. :-(

    But to the matter in hand, the pillow is going to be great!

    ReplyDelete