Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Sew'n Wild Oaks October Retreat Day #2

Hello Everyone,
 
Lots of photos today about all of the activities that took place at the retreat.  Here's Paula's pile of Lil' Orphan Scrappy blocks.

 

This is what the blocks look like when they decorate the design wall.










Debbie made this wonderful pumpkin full of succulents for me!  It looks great on my Fall table topper.






Lots of seasonal hexie table toppers were created during the day.







These are Laurie's baby hexies for Grammy Squares.


I taught a couple of sessions yesterday to an audience hanging on every word!



Another beautiful, warm day in the mountains.

 
Gotta' scoot and get down to the lodge for another retreat day.  Wish you could be here with us.

Soon,
Lynn
 

3 comments:

  1. Looks like lots of great sewing!! And I love that pumpkin!! Have lots of fun!! and tell Gail hi for me! Hugs, H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous quilts. So much fun happening!

    ReplyDelete