Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Full Retreat Mode and a SALE

Hello Everyone,
 
Full retreat mode makes me sound like I'm running away from a battle!  I'm really just working everyday on making my two retreats be very successful, informative, and fun.  I'm also squeezing in a bit of quilting along the way while I'm making a full-sized quilt using only these two blocks.  The blocks are like potato chips......you know how that saying goes!
 


I've been making kits for Cute As A Button, my new table topper.   I still have to cut the off-white fabrics for the kits, but at least, I have all of the reproduction fabrics cut and packaged.  This is going to be the project for my upcoming retreats.


It has taken me days to get to this point. I finished up the packaging early this morning while watching my morning TV shows.

 
I've also been working on the directions for this darling little table topper! 
 


Now, for a first time ever sale from Sew'n Wild Oaks.  I'm having a 15% off sale on all of my Sew'n Wild Oaks patterns on Etsy.  The sale begins today and runs through September 3, 2018.  So if you've been thinking about purchasing a pattern, now is the time!  Click on Etsy below, and it will take you directly to my shop so you can shop Sew'n Wild Oaks.
 
https://www.etsy.com/shop/SewnWildOaksDesigns?ref=search_shop_redirect
 
Almost everyday Mr. Joe and Mazey take the Etsy orders down to the post office. Mazey hops into the back of the SUV, hangs her head out the window, and with cheeks flapping in the breeze and tail wagging, they head to post office.  When they come back, Mazey has the mail from the box in her mouth and delivers it to me.  She is the cutest, and furriest mail delivery dog ever! 
 
If you don't "do" Etsy, send me an email and I'll still make good on the price.  The average shipping cost is $2.66 + $1.50 handling which includes gas, large envelopes, shipping labels, and Mazey's kibble and treats. Then there's the tax if you live in California. But, you are saving 15% on the pattern!  My email address is:  sewnwildoaks@gmail.com  
 
Thank you to all who have been commenting on the blog.  Many are "no reply" status and it's frustrating for me not to be able to respond to you.  I appreciate your comments very, very much. I'll start replying right under your comments, and hopefully you will see them and know I care.

 
Soon,
Lynn

 
 
 
  


 
 

1 comment: