Friday, September 21, 2018

Cute as a Button is Available

Hello Everyone,
 
Cute as a Button is now available as a pattern in my shop on Etsy. There is an Etsy button on my sidebar which will take you directly to the site.
 

She made her debut at the quilt show in Sonora last weekend, and she was quite the hit.



The first of my two retreats starts on Monday.  I've been preparing kits and printing patterns like crazy.


Cutting all of the 2-1/2" strips takes me forever!!  The TV goes on and I cut 'til the cows come home.


During the retreat, we always make a field trip to my cabin.  You know what that means don't you?  I have to clean 'til the cows come home.  Yesterday, Mr. Joe cleaned the carpets while I attacked my quilting room.  We were doing our Spring cleaning in the Fall.

On a side note, here is your morning chuckle.  When I was vending at the show in Sonora last weekend, I got an email from Mr. Joe and he asked the following question. He doesn't have or want a phone so he can't text.  Keep in mind I'm extremely busy at the show and burst out laughing when I read his email.

Mr. Joe:  Do you know where we have the manuals for the washer and dryer? My underwear is locked in the dryer...……….

Lynn:  I guess you will have to go commando.

Mr. Joe:  You will be going commando too, since your underwear is locked in there with mine! 

Now, I'm not going to say who or how the problem was fixed.  But I will say, what would men do without us????  No commando here.....thank goodness since it's been a little chilly.  Now, to his credit, he was doing the laundry.

Soon,
Lynn

P.S.  The patterns sell for $7.95 + shipping.  If you would like one, and don't "do" Etsy,  send me an email at sewnwildoaks@gmail.com  with your information.




 

5 comments:

  1. Loved your funny. And yes, what would these guys do without us ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute As A Button is too cute and you two are too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this little quilt - it really is cute as a button! You always have the nicest designs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do not have this email anymore please delet it, so i can get on to order. It wont let me put new email in. Cant order because you want my password dont know what it was. Please delete shirleybrand08@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This sounds like it might be an issue with Etsy. Is that correct? Can you order on Etsy as a guest?

      Delete