Friday, September 14, 2018

It's Show Time!

Hello Everyone,
 
I only have time for a quick post to let you know that I'm still alive and kicking.  
 

My friend Candy, posted this picture on her FaceBook page. I asked her for permission to re-post it on my blog.  Candy is a very precise quilter when it comes to piecing and machine quilting.  Her selection of fabrics is stellar! She did a fabulous job on my three patterns; Madrigal, Grammy Squares, and Spoken For.  Candy will have them on display at a quilt show in Georgetown, CA this Saturday.  It is a great show in the cute little village of Georgetown in the Sierra Nevada mountains.

My sister Gail and I have been very busy this week preparing for my booth at the Sierra Quilt Guild of Tuolumne County in Sonora.  We set up today, and the show runs through Sunday.  Click HERE to get more information about the show. It is always a good show with lots of quilts and vendors.

The pictures that I've accumulated over the past two weeks are starting to stack up like my woodpile along side of the house.  I've been a busy girl the past two weeks!  I'll try to get to them next week so you can see what I've been up to.

Cute as a Button is finished!  Binding on, pattern written......DONE!  I'll be posting the patterns on my Etsy site this week.  It is the first in a series of my Sweet Saplings patterns.  Tiny, cute, very doable patterns that you can finish in this lifetime!  I'll have the hot-off-the-press patterns with me at the show.



Hope to see you at the show this weekend.  I have many BEAUTIFUL bundles of reproduction fabrics and a few kits for Cute as a Button!

Soon,
Lynn

3 comments:

  1. 🤩 I sure wish you would have some of you picks of your reproduction fabric bundles on your Etsy site too !

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful setting of some awesome quilts! Love the new miniature pattern, too.

    ReplyDelete