Monday, October 15, 2018

Quilters' Corners

Hello Everyone,
 
A couple of weeks ago Mr. Joe and I headed to Sacramento to visit Quilters' Corners to stock up on fabric for the Mountain Heirloom Show at Ironstone Winery in Murphys this coming weekend.  Everything you see, and a lot more, will be in my booth during the show.
 
The first bundle is all Di Ford fabrics.  I'm going to call it Di Ford is to Die For!
 
 


I love to combine fabrics from many different manufacturers into a beautiful bundle.


 They have a great selection of reproduction fabrics.  I immediately started making piles of my selections.  This is just a small sample of what went home with me.


I started making kits for my new little table topper, Cute as a Button.



Cute as a Button




 
All of the bundles and kits buried my sister Gail.  We cut, folded and packaged for hours.....if not days.

 
Quilters Corners has an excellent selection of a wide range of fabrics for every quilter.  It is well worth the visit and you will be so glad you stopped by.  The shop is very easy to get to.  It is right off Highway 50.  So, if you are headed to Tahoe.......hint, hint.  Make sure to say "hi" to the owners, Elaine and Dawn.  Tell them Lynn sent you.
 
I'll spend today on more preparations for the show and my retreat.  I have to print and price more patterns.  Mr. Joe was at the dining room table stuffing patterns for quite a bit of time yesterday.  It's a great "football game" job.  I also want to make a couple of sample blocks for a retreat project.  I just may have to cut into some of the Di Ford fabrics!
 
Soon,
Lynn


P.S. If I have kits and bundles left after the show and my retreat, I'm going to put them on my Etsy site for purchase.  My Etsy site is called SewnWildOaksDesigns.
 

6 comments:

  1. It's going to be so special and fun . . . wish I lived closer . . I would be there with bells on, LOL.
    Happy quilting!
    Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a wonderful knack for putting together fabrics, Lynn. I was going to beg you to come vend at our PVQA Quilt Show in February, but I'm having second thoughts, as I'm afraid I'd have to take out a loan to shop at your booth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll work out a low interest loan for you Sandy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such lovely piles! Funny, I guess great minds think alike as I am making a little quilt with Di Ford fabrics and have started calling it "To Di For(d)". We probably aren't the first ones to think of it, but it is nice to have a kindred spirit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful piles of fabric! I do love the 'Button' quilt - tiny bits make my heart soar.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hmmm.... Just let us know if any of those wonderful bundles are left over. :-) Hugs, H

    ReplyDelete