Friday, October 19, 2018

The Mountain Heirloom Quilt Show

Hello Everyone,
 
The Mountain Heirloom Quilt Show starts today at the beautiful Ironstone Winery in Murphys. CA.  My sister Gail, Mr. Joe and I got the booth all set up.
 

 



I have Zinnie's Choice prominently displayed and illuminated.  This quilt travels to guilds for my workshops and lectures, so I usually don't have it available for shows.


Kits, glorious kits, for Cute as a Button. I cut over 1,600 2-1/2" strips over the past few weeks.





The venue is amazing!  Very regal.



More later.  I have to get down to the show.  Hope to see some of you there.

Soon,
Lynn

5 comments:

  1. Your booth is beautiful! Very cozy and inviting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to go to that show next year: it looks beautiful! And that is alot of strips!!!! I'll bet you could cut those perfectly without measuring!! :-) Hugs, H

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!!!!! Yes Helen I agree...a must next year! Enjoy this special week Lynn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your booth is gorgeous! Wish I were there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your booths always look so warm and inviting!

    ReplyDelete