Saturday, May 4, 2019

Mother's Day Sale on Etsy

Hello Everyone,
 
If you have been wanting to purchase a Sew'n Wild Oaks quilt pattern, now is the time.  I'm offering a 15% off Mother's Day sale in my ETSY shop.  
 
 
All patterns are marked down 15% starting today, May 4th, 2019 to May 13th, 2019.  Click HERE to access my ETSY shop.  Have fun shopping! 

While you are busy shopping, I'll be busy writing pattern directions for Country Courthouse and Country Romance.

Country Courthouse

Country Romance
I'm waiting for more background fabric to arrive so I can keep working on Country Romance.  This quilt will have either 36 or 42 blocks.  I'll see how it looks once I get a few more rows made.  I absolutely LOVE this block!  It goes together so easily and quickly.  There is something to be said for 10" blocks.

Soon,
Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment