Thursday, May 28, 2020

Christmas Ribbons Kits

Hello Everyone,

Just a quick note to let you know that two quilt shops have prepared kits for Christmas Ribbons.


Kits are available at In Between Stitches  and Cloth and Quilts. Check out both of the shops to see what other goodies they have available for you to purchase.  They are both great shops staffed by wonderful people.  They are my go to quilt shops.

My sister is here today, and I'll be putting her to work on Lovey Dovey.  She is going to work on the checkerboard border for me while she's here.  Now you know there will be a flange on the center section!  I can't make a quilt without a flange.


I did a lot of fussy cutting to center the little images in the 1" squares.  The fabric is called "On The 12th Day" by Anni Downs for Henry Glass & Co.


This morning I tracked my quilt heading to France.  She is in Indianapolis, Indiana this morning.  She has a long way to go before reaching her destination.

Soon,
Lynn



11 comments:

  1. Love the fabrics in Lovey Dovey. Love the birdhouse and bird but not the hand applique part. If it was machine applique, I'd be all over it. I just don't know how it would look doing it by machine. It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You sound like Gail Jeanne. No applique in her future.

      Delete
  2. Well that checkerboard border is in the best of hands, Lynn!!! Have fun, you two!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah Sister time!
    Big hugs to you and Gail.
    You are just getting started,but Lovey Dovey makes me smile.
    Lovin Lovey Dovey.
    Hugs Sharon McD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll let Gail know she was just hugged by you.

      Delete
  4. Once again I am having FOMS......fear of missing something. I know that you two sisters will be having fun as you work together. Lynn, your latest works are treasures to behold.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so funny Fran. If you were here, you would be put to work too! I could use your excellent piecing skills.

      Delete
  5. Hi Lynn and Gail!! Since you are together, give each other a hug from me!! :-) Hugs, H

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gail is having do much fun she decided to stay for an additional day.

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete