Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Magazine Signing

 Hello Everyone,

Quail's Nest Quilt Company in Sonora, CA is celebrating their 4th anniversary beginning this Thursday, October 22nd.  I'll be there on Friday, October 23rd for a mini-trunk show, and QuiltMania magazine signing. 


My Country Courthouse quilt was featured in issue #139.  If you have the magazine, bring it in,  Magazines will also be available for purchase.

There will be demonstrations during the 3-day celebration.  You will need to call the shop ahead of time to secure a time slot at 10am, 11am, 1:30pm or 2:30pm.  The shop's number is:  209-536-4009.  Social distancing will be observed, and masks are required.
The quilt looks so different in either a contemporary or traditional setting.


I'm still working on my leaves for my Leaf Peepers in Batiks.  I'm totally hooked.

Soon,
Lynn  

8 comments:

  1. Morning Lynn! Love the quilt! Looks better in the cabin setting, but looks good in both. Wish I was close enough to get my magazine signed. I'll bring it next time I see you. Have a good time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will be good to see you one of these days Jeanne!

      Delete
  2. It looks good in the magazine, but I like the shot in your house better! Have fun signing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they wanted to show the versatility of the quilt. My favorite picture is in our bedroom too.

      Delete
  3. I agree with Wendy and Jeanne! Just found a copy of the magazine today, and plan on enjoying it as bedtime reading tonight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too Sandie. I read this magazine cover to cover.

      Delete
  4. It’s so exciting for me to say I know a celebrity! I purchased a copy Friday....I cherish it. Have fun at Quails Nest. I hope the zoom class was a success.

    ReplyDelete