Sunday, May 5, 2024

Snow on the Dogwoods

 Hello Everyone,

Mother Nature not only 'kissed' the dogwoods, but she planted a sloppy wet kiss on them!


It was just a light kiss in the beginning and then it turned into a full-on assault on the poor blossoms!  At this writing, it is still snowing lightly.


I was busy packing for our trip to Arizona where we are going to attend our granddaughter's graduation from ASU.  It was so hard to think summer clothes when the fire was roaring in the fireplace. All I wanted to do was curl up with a good book. I was also cleaning and getting everything ready for the house/pet sitter.

Since my last post, I've been working on my new fabric line and BOM for Marcus Fabrics.  It is going to be a busy and fun summer with everything that I have going on.

We will try to get out of here early this morning and meet up with my sister who will be traveling with us.  

I have my applique ready for stitching in the car during the long stretches down the Central Valley of California and across the desert.  I found this adorable plaid, metal lunch box that holds all of my supplies.  My good friend Julie made the little needle minder.  I love it and it goes where I go.


I'll be back in a week after spending the days celebrating with family.

Soon,
Lynn






4 comments:

  1. Safe travels Lynn. Love your blog and awesome fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun. And congratulations to your granddaughter. Please take pictures. Be safe driving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful trip and sending many congratulations to the New Graduate and the entire family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to your granddaughter! What an exciting time for her. Enjoy every minute celebrating with your family and remember the drive to Arizona is a piece of cake compared to your drive to Texas!

    ReplyDelete