Saturday, October 5, 2024

Mountain Heirloom Quilt Faire

 Hello Everyone,

I'm very busy getting ready for the Mountain Heirloom Quilt Show in Angels Camp, CA.  The 3-day show begins on October 18th and ends on the 20th.


I'm printing patterns and cutting reproduction fabric bundles for my booth.  There was a time when I did TEN shows a year.  That ship has sailed, and this will be my second show of the year.  Next year I will only do one show.


This show is a bit different for me.  I will be doing two, 30-minute lectures a day at 11am and 2pm.  The first lecture is called Finessing the Figures and will be at 11am.  I will be teaching you the math behind some of the most common quilting components so you can make them any size you want for blocks, sashings, and borders.


The second lecture will be at 2pm and I will talk about the process of designing fabric for Marcus Fabrics.





The show will have vendors, a boutique, food and you can view a lot of quilts.

Tickets will also be available for our scholarship quilt made by Diane Mitchell.


The funds raised from the scholarship quilt go to graduating seniors to continue their education.

It will be 3 days of fun and a feast for the eyes!  Please come to the show and stop by for a hug.

Soon,
Lynn














No comments:

Post a Comment