Saturday, April 9, 2011

April Christmas Quilt Along - Post #1

Hello Everyone,

Today is the day for the Christmas Quilt Along. Cathi, at Shakerwood Quilts, is organizing the session for this month. Click here to see the list of names of everyone across the globe that is participating in the QAL.  Visit their blogs and you will get some good ideas for Christmas projects.

Here are my blocks for the Scatty Christmas Stars quilt that I made during the past two QAL's.


When I signed up this morning for the QAL, Cathi emailed me the directions for the next block.  I rummaged through my stash and decided to use this fabric.  Check back later to see my progress....if any.....since our son and his family will be here later on today.  When those grandkids arrive, all quilting stops because it is playtime!

Merry Christmas!

Lynn

5 comments:

  1. I love how your blocks are turning out. The colors are wonderful. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the fabrics you are using. I'm thinking I might like to start again and have reds and creams for the stars. Since sorting out the "magic" cupboard, I found about 8 red FQ's I had completely forgotten about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new background, Lynn! Your QAL reminds me of a BOM (how's that for abbreviations!) I did 3 years ago - I spy some of the same fabrics! I know it's going to be a gorgeous finish!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your fabric choices. Those are my colors....now why didn't I think of that!?

    ReplyDelete
  5. The candy cane fabric is a delight! I'm looking forward to seeing the stars you make from your choices.

    ReplyDelete