Friday, November 23, 2018

Time With The Family

Hello Everyone,
 
While the family sleeps, and the cabin is quiet, I'll try to get off a quick post. I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving Day.  We had a good day spent with part of the family, yet bittersweet while our thoughts turned to our friends in Paradise.
 
Toyland Tree
Don't forget the raffle of my Emilie Elizabeth quilt from my previous post. All proceeds will go directly to the displaced residents of Paradise, my hometown where I grew up.



Also, to kick off Black Friday, I'm having a sale on my Etsy site.  Click HERE to check it out.

We are going to put our tree up today.  It is supposed to rain, glorious rain, all day long. Christmas carols, hot chocolate, laughter, and reindeer games is our plan for the day. We will be inside snug as bugs and enjoying leftovers.

Soon,
Lynn

 

1 comment: