Friday, November 29, 2019

Sale at Sew'n Wild Oaks Etsy Store

Hello Everyone,
 
I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  We had a great one with part of the family.  Today we will have another dinner, and we'll get to be with everyone.

This will be just a quick post to let you know about a sale I'm offering in my Etsy store.  If you spend $20.00 you will receive 20% off your order.  If you spend $35.00, you will receive 20% off your order and get free shipping (US orders only).  Click HERE and you will be directed to my Etsy store.  ALL items are on sale to qualifying orders.

 
TOYLAND TREE
 
This beautiful version of Toyland Tree was made by my friend Barbara.
 


COUNTRY CHARMER

HOUSE ON EDGEWOOD LANE
 
COUNTRY ROMANCE
 How about sending a Patchwork Math book to a friend for Christmas?

 
Our son put a large brisket on his smoker last night.  We've named it Roast Beast! It is huge.  He can control the smoker with his phone, which is too high tech for me.  We would starve to death if I had to figure it out. 
 
There will be a lot of food, and card games around our dining room table today.  I'm going to have to get Mazey out for a walk so I don't have to wear my "fat pants" all next week.
 
Soon,
Lynn



1 comment:

  1. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving with those you love who could come. And safe travels as they went home again. We got fresh snow early Sunday a.m. obliterating the deer track in the snow we had had previously. Good day sewing!

    ReplyDelete