Sunday, December 1, 2019

Toyland Tree

Hello Everyone,
 
I'll bet a lot of us are in full-blown decorating mode today.  I started the process last week......and so it continues.
 

I love putting out the Christmas quilts for us to enjoy throughout the season.  I put my Toyland Tree on display in our bedroom so we can have visions of sugarplums dancing in our heads.










 
The quilt in the foreground is Prairie Flower.  The two quilts compliment each other in our room.
 

 
It's a very rainy day at Wilder's Last Resort.  All of the snow we received last week is melting quickly.  It is a perfect day to stitch the binding on Country Courthouse.  Two sides are finished, two to go.
 
I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving.  We had two dinners with family.  I didn't have to cook this year! That was a first, and I very much enjoyed this new tradition.  Maybe the torch has officially been passed on to the kids.  I can get used to this.
 
Soon,
Lynn

2 comments:

  1. Pass the torch, good idea! Let them find out how much fun you've been having all these years. Beautiful quilts!

    ReplyDelete