Thursday, June 10, 2021

BOM Sneak Peeks

Hello Everyone,

Just a couple of sneak peeks of my new block of the month for Marcus Fabrics.  The program will roll out in January of 2022. I spent about 60 hours machine quilting her. Either I'm really slow, or the quilting is intense.

I LOVE this border fabric!  The fabric is called Return to Elegance by Judie Rothermel for Marcus Fabrics.  Lucky me, to have the opportunity to work with this fabric line.


The quilt measure 99" x 99" and will be a 10-month program.  I named my quilt, A Ribbon Runs Through It.  So you know there's going to be a ribbon somewhere in the quilt.

More sneaks peaks to come.

Soon,

Lynn
 

16 comments:

  1. The fabric is so beautiful, Lynn.
    Will we have to say "Joe sent me" when you can share the rest?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just like the peep hole in the door of a Speakeasy. You have to know the magic words. Joe sent me is not it!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful quilting my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a beauty in the works!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's all done and in the mail to New York City! I'll be very relieved when it arrives.

      Delete
  4. Looks like a beautiful quilt. Looking forward to information. On signing up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Maureen. Later on in the year, I will be able to provide a list of quilt shops offering this quilt as a BOM.

      Delete
  5. OMG--you have me sitting on the edge of my chair. Waiting for the BIG reveal. B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't fall off your chair! I'm so glad you like what you are seeing so far.

      Delete
  6. I am so excited for the reveal! You make lovely patterns Lynn. I can't wait to join the BOM. I love Judie Rothermel and have many of her fabrics. The new fabric is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lynn - Any idea when you will be posting a teaching or retreat schedule for 2021?

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE that pink in the setting triangles!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so talented and creative! I’m thinking that your intruder isn’t a bear but a fellow quilter disguised as a bear trying to see “the ribbon running through it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's a 2 week countdown till we see it!!!! Waiting.

    ReplyDelete