Sunday, April 9, 2023

Happy Easter

 Hello Everyone,

Happy Easter to everyone!  We are getting ready to head out to an Easter brunch at our homeowner's association.  The bottomless Mimosas were the hook to get us to go! I can't remember an Easter where I haven't been in the kitchen fixing brunch for us.  It is a nice change of pace.


My sister, Gail, has been up here in the mountains all week pattern testing for me.  All of the pictures of the blocks were made by Gail.







I finally let her have a glass of wine when she finished her perfect pinwheels.


We have totally 'fleshed out' the new Bridle Path pattern, and the pattern is much better with her help. Next, the pattern goes to the technical writer hired by Marcus Fabrics before the final copy goes to the printer.

A HUGE job is going to be done and off of my full plate this week.

Soon,
Lynn

12 comments:

  1. A week of sister time - how wonderful.
    I hope Gail also got to join in on the Mimosa Brunch! Her blocks are perfect and beautiful. Great piecing.
    Happy Easter everyone.

    . I love all your fabric designs. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful blocks and a great job piecing them, Gail. Yes, Lynn, enjoy that bottomless mimosa. I know I would be there too! Bet the food was good too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish you could have joined us, Susie! I think you'd be lots of fun.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful fabric and well done on the blocks Gail! Mimosas, great way to spend the day, along with food!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You girls deserved that round of Mimosa's! Gail's piecing is perfection and I'm sure along with the hard work, there was a lot of laughter and fun during the week! Enjoy a little rest, Lynn!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No rest here! I'm getting ready for my April retreat.

      Delete
  5. Great job, Gail! After working next to her at the retreat last month, I could see how careful she was with her piecing. I hope you let her have THREE mimosas! :D Sue Weldon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you all liked my blocks. I appreciate your welcome comments! I really had a fun week! Lynn's fabric is wonderful to work with! I can't wait to get back to this pattern! Yes, the Sunday brunch with endless mimosas was a nice bonus!

    ReplyDelete