Saturday, June 9, 2012

Christmas Quilt Along June - Post #1

Hello Everyone,

Welcome to the Christmas Quilt Along for June. Hosted by Paulette at her blog site, Sweet P Quilting and Creations.

My granddaughter Harleigh, and I got up early and cut strips from an assortment of fabrics.
  

We hung them on the pasta dryer so we could see what we have right at our fingertips.


Then we sewed our strips together.



You'll just have to check back later to see what we are going to do next.  First, we have to stop and eat breakfast......that Harleigh is cooking with Poppy right now!  It smells good from here!

As always,

Lynn

3 comments:

  1. I am intrigued. Hurry up and eat your breakfast, so you can get on and then show us what you're up to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks interesting. I'll be back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the fabrics you have chosen...can't wait to see...

    ReplyDelete