Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Pieceful Gathering Facebook Live

 Hello Everyone,

Those of you on Facebook, please tune into Pieceful Gathering Quilt Shops Facebook Live tomorrow 3/24 at 10:30CST.  They will be featuring some of my quilt which I sent to them for my trunk show at the retreat.


They will also feature some beautiful blue and white quilts, kits, and fabric bundles.  I always tune in every other Thursday to see (and buy) their special offers and check out their deals. 


The girls are just as nice in person as they are online.  Start following Pieceful Gathering on FB so you don't miss a good shopping opportunity! 

Well, I spent the entire day grumbling and complaining while I worked on the taxes so I can turn them over to the accountant this week.  I always thought I was organized......until today.   My record keeping wasn't as good as I thought it was.  I hit the wine bottle a bit early tonight!  I guess I was complaining a bit too much since Mr. Joe decided he and Mazey needed to leave the house and go to the dump two days in a row.  I will try to temper my ill-temper tomorrow.  There is nothing creative about working on taxes.  All I want to do is quilt.............sigh.

Soon,
Lynn




4 comments:

  1. Your quilts are so beautiful! I hear you about the tax prep. Farmers have to pay their income taxes by March 1 so that is how I spend my January and February. I'm always so glad when I'm finished and can get back to my quilting. Now is the time to revamp your bookkeeping system while this is all fresh in your mind. You'll be so happy you did next year. Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right, Gretchen. I switched over to the new version of QuickBooks in January of 2021. I'm slowly leaning the entire system, and it has been painful; but I'm getting better at it. I keep telling myself that I'm a quilter not an accountant. Signed, the reluctant accountant

      Delete
  2. The quilts you make are strikingly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How sweet of you to say that! Thank you so much!

      Delete