Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Preparations Continue

 Hello Everyone,

I've been singing a few bars of, "Leaving on a jet plane" over the past few days while preparing for my trip to the Pieceful Gathering retreat at Fox River Grove, Il.  The tutorials are finished and safely packed away in my suitcase.  All of the quilting components are glued onto the block layout sheets.


I'm teaching my Country Sampler pattern to the "retreaters".

I've dusted off my lecture and I'm ready to entertain the girls.  Because of Covid, I haven't been doing guild lectures for over two years.  I had to add so many new quilts to my talk.  I was amazed what I accomplished during the years of Covid.


My friend Candace made me two project bags.  I have them all packed with my special quilting tools.  This is one of the projects I'm going to offer at my own retreats.  I absolutely love these project bags!

I've been pretty quiet lately on my blog and social media.  There's been so much to do like the taxes, tutorials, and organizing my four Sew'n Wild Oaks retreats.  My days have been filled with work, work, work!

I'll try to post during the retreat so you can get a feel for what I am up to.  I'm looking forward to the adventure,

Soon,

Lynn



4 comments:

  1. If I was that fly on your shoulder, there would never be a dull moment, Lynn! After two years, you and Gail are bound to have a fantastic time making new friends and getting out and about! I'm so glad you like the project bags (I don't know what I ever did without them)! Have a wonderful time, and if you feel a tickle on your shoulder, please resist the urge to brush it off (*wink)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Pieceful Gatherings quilters are so lucky to have you attend their retreat! I'm sure everyone is looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's sweet, Susie. We are here in Illinois and it's cold this morning. Snow is in the forecast tonight. The retreaters start to arrive today.

      Delete