Monday, November 1, 2021

Mountain Heirloom Quilt Faire

Hello Everyone,

What a beautiful weekend for a quilt faire!  The quilters came out in droves to the see the quilts, their friends, and the vendors in the spectacular setting at Ironstone Winery.

 

This is a destination quilt show located in the cute little mountain community of Murphys, CA.


The quilts are on display in the music room at the winery.  It's an amazing, and impressive room filled with beautiful quilts.


This is just a small sampling of the quilts on display.











I was apprehended and put under arrest by the Quilt Police, aka the Material Girlfriends, Lisa and Lora.  They were so much fun!  I was arrested for making Patchwork Math just too easy.  So yes, there really are quilt police lurking in the shadows.....beware.


It really was a spectacular, Autumn weekend for a quilt show.  


We were surrounded in beauty the entire time.  From the quilts, to the glorious Fall colors, to the quilters.  It is so special to be able to meet so many of you in person, and I'm filled with gratitude that you stopped by and introduced yourselves.  Yes, shows are exhausting especially right after a four day retreat.  But on another note, I'm energized to start working on new designs to bring to the world of quilters. 

I couldn't have pulled this off without the help of my friends Karen, Paula, Deborah, Sue, Jocelyn, my sister Gail, and of course Mr. Joe.  They made the booth possible, and were a tremendous help.  I love you all.....my support team, friends, and family.

Soon,
Lynn

7 comments:

  1. This year's Quilt Faire was even more special as it was the first time we quilters gathered in such a long time. After your fun October Retreat, with so many wonderful quilters, it was a privilege to help you and to see the "behind-the-scenes" effort of all the vendors, planners, coordinators, & workers that goes making a quilt show a success. I hope that any of your followers who have or haven't attended a show can find a way to go to one with a new appreciation of the "doings" needed to share and propel this beautiful world of quilting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't have done it without your help, Paula! You made the booth special with your product placement and interactions with the customers.

      Delete
    2. It was a pleasure, my friend!

      Delete
  2. Another beautiful show! Isn't it wonderful that the weather cooperated, too?! I love seeing all the wonderful versions of your designs, Lynn! Wish I could have stayed, but next year for sure! I was curious if there was Sushi on the menu in quilt jail? LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, next year Candace. No sushi on the menu, only Pirates Booty!

      Delete
  3. What a wonderful day for you. Beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was a wonderful day and a week filled with quilts, quilts, and more quilts.

      Delete