Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Another Beauty From Minglewood

Hello Everyone,

I absolutely love to receive pictures of quilts from quilters that read my blog.  Ginny sent me a picture of her gorgeous, rich-looking quilt she made from the Four Seasons at Minglewood book.  Except for the border, all of the fabric came out of Ginny's stash.  I think we all need to head on up to Canada and shop at Ginny's!  Click on the picture to see the fussy cutting in the centers.

Here's what Ginny said about her quilt.
"I am patiently waiting for some extra wide flannel fabric to back this quilt, and then my friend who has a long arm will quilt it for me. I am looking forward to having this quilt in the living room this winter. Will be nice to snuggle under."

The layout Ginny used is called the Starlit Path.  More 'eye-candy' from Minglewood.   


Keep those cards and letters coming!  It makes my day when I see someone inspired by something I've suggested on the blog.  You too, can hop on the Minglewood band wagon and create an heirloom to snuggle under this winter!  Ginny made this quilt in just a few weeks.  I tell you, once you start making the blocks,  you don't want to stop!

As always,

Lynn

P.S. My Minglewood is finished......completely finished......from label to binding.  It will be on display at the In Between Stitches booth #722 at Pacific International Quilt Festival starting tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. You're right. That's beautiful too.

    Will you be at the show too, modelling your quilt?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ginny's is beautiful also....it seems that the Four Seasons at Minglewood book is a must have....I'm really bummed I won't be able to go to PIQF.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Ginny's quilt..must check out the Minglewood book. looks like it's a must have for me!
    Julia ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - Ginny was so inpsired by you, Lynn! Her quilt is beautiful!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete