Sunday, August 28, 2022

A Ribbon Runs Through It Extra Fabric Pattern

 Hello Everyone,

I think I should call this pattern A Cinch by the Inch.  Except for the setting triangles, you only need 1" strips.  


This was made using the leftover fabrics from the A Ribbon Runs Through It block of the month program.  You can just keep making blocks until you run out of fabric.  Since I wasn't sure how much fabric was leftover, due to cutting and usage, the fabrics requirements are a bit vague.  


To get a copy of this FREE pattern click HERE.  I put the pattern in Google Docs to make it easier for you to download and print the pattern.  I also included the template if you like to paper piece.

You could choose to add a border, or not.  You could make a lap-sized quilt with your leftover fabrics or make it larger by adding additional fabric from your stash to make more blocks.  How about using the pattern to make pillow shams to go with your quilt. The choice is yours.

I'm off to Snowflake Lodge early this morning to get set up for my Sew'n Wild Oaks Retreat.  The quilters are coming, the quilters are coming!

Soon,
Lynn



2 comments:

  1. This is a fun way to use up that extra fabric. Have fun this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Started cutting my strips today. Cannot wait to try this! Thank you for the free pattern, Lynn!❤️

    ReplyDelete