Monday, August 29, 2022

Song Play List - Week of 8/29 - 9/1

 Hello Everyone,

This week's song list was an easy one since I'm with my quilters at my Sew'n Wild Oaks retreat at Snowflake Lodge.

Song Play List 8/29 - 9/1

This One's for the Girls - Martina McBride

Thank you for Being a Friend - Andrew Gold

Friends in Low Places - Garth Brooks (This one made me laugh as this group of ladies are a cut above!)

With a Little Help from my Friends - The Beatles

Girls Just Want to Have Fun - Cyndi Lauper

Friends Will Be Friends - Queen


The girls started arriving around noon and got settled into their spots.


I gave my little talk about the rules of the retreat......there are no rules!  I was reading our positive affirmation for the day.


They started quilting right away.




We then headed down the road to my cabin for an appetizer dinner.



The food was over the top delicious!






Diana hopped on one of the saddle bar stools.  She didn't ride off into the sunset, she stayed and enjoyed her beverage.

Friends renewed friendships.

New friendships were made.





I'm off to the retreat early for our fun day together.  This is a great group of women, and I'm so lucky that I get to spend time with them.

Soon,
Lynn








8 comments:

  1. Looks wonderful! I love all the deck/porch sitting time too. Your song list is perfect. I can hear the laughter now. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I was there, Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new name tags! And who is that skinny woman in the tan shorts and black top?! Looking good, Lynn! Can't wait for October!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Candace. October will be here before we know it.

      Delete
  4. Enjoy every minute. I will be thinking about you and of course missing all the fun is hard. Much love to you LYNN thank you for doing this for the quilting world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The quilting world has been very good to me! It's payback time.

      Delete