Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Sew'n Wild Oaks Retreat DayTwo

 Hello Everyone,

It may be very warm here in the mountains at my retreat, but that's not why Judy's little snowman, Checkerberry, melted my heart. He's adorable!


The girls are making progress on their projects.


The day started with my friend Mary Sue teaching the project bag class.  She's made over 20 bags, and I consider her the expert.

She had a very humorous presentation that kept us in stitches.

The cutting tables are always a gathering place of creativity and conversation.

In the late afternoon we gather on the deck in the shade and enjoy an adult beverage and appetizers.

I don't know what I said, but if made us all chuckle.


In the afternoon I taught Country Sampler.


I presented my guild lecture last night after dinner.


I'm off to spend another day with this creative group.  I am such a lucky girl!

Soon,

Lynn









2 comments:

  1. It might become necessary for me to attend one of your retreats! This looks like a ton of fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, Jayne! I would love to have you come to one of my retreats.

      Delete