Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Bridle Path Teasers

Hello Everyone,

Here are a couple of more teasers of my quilt blocks made from my fabric collection called Hearthstone from Marcus Fabrics.

I named the plaid Highlander.  If you look closely in the first picture, you will get a peek at the sashing which incorporates the plaid.


We are preparing for Snowmageddon.  The forecast is saying that we are going to receive measurable snow for the next 100 hours!  I'll take the same picture every morning so we can watch the snow totals grow.  Snow is predicted at very low levels and our area is predicted to receive 3 feet by the weekend.  Then on Monday a new storm will arrive. 

I just hope I can get out of here by next week so I can catch my flight to Chicago for the Pieceful Gathering Retreat.  What a fool I was to be worried about Chicago weather, never dreaming what was going to happen in my area.  If you don't hear from me for a few days, it means we have no Internet.  I mailed all of my Etsy orders out today and I don't think we are going to chance a trip down to the post office in the next few days.

I've been working on my tutorials for Calico Cottages.  I'll post them tomorrow.....if I can.

Soon,

Lynn



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful blocks! I love the plaid…so unique and creative. The collection you designed is stunning. Stay warm and safe.

    ReplyDelete