Saturday, November 3, 2012

Toyland Tree Voting Time

Hello Everyone,

I could really use some help here folks!  Nominations are being selected for the Blogger's Quilt Festival at Amy's. 

Click HERE to see the hundreds of quilts and I'd be honored if you cast a vote for my quilt #303 Toyland Tree.  This vote is for nominations to make it to the finals.  Don't disappoint the little toys!

I'm off to the shop this morning to see all of the shop hoppers.  With our great weather, they will be pouring into the shop in droves.

Vote early and vote often!

Soon,
Lynn

7 comments:

  1. Just entered my vote. Your quilt is so awesome! I love that you designed it all. That makes it really special!

    Cheery wave from
    Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just voted for you Lynn! Best of luck!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I voted for Toy Land. Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Last I checked you had 7 votes...including mine...but I'm partial since I have a teeny tiny minute little interest!
    I will gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today
    La la la la la la la la la la la la la la la...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Already done! Good luck, it deserves to win every prize going.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was pleased to vote for your quilt. It's amazing.

    ReplyDelete